witter is now launched as a keyword targeting solution for Twitter Ads. Keyword targeting is promoting tweets based on the keywords that the users search on twitter. When a match is made, the promoted tweet has a chance to win placement either in user’s Twitter stream or in the search results.
SOME EASY STEPS TO PROMOTE YOUR TWEETS CAN BE:
1. Creating Your First Campaign: You can create your first campaign on Twitter to promote your tweets, which can be called as twitter adwords Further you should “target by keywords” for your campaign.
2. Options for Searching and Feeding: When you decide to launch a keyword targeting campaign in Twitter, you’ll have to think if you want to target the search results or users’ timelines. User’s timeline is displayed to users who write or engage with tweets containing your keywords and Search results are displayed to users who search for your keywords.
3. Keyword Match Types: You will need to target the keywords for your campaign. There are two types for keyword match i.e. unordered match which will match the keywords in any order. And the other is phrase match which requires matching the keywords in an exact order.
4. Negatives: When you use a negative, it tells Twitter to not show your ad when the negative appears in a search query.
5. When you use keyword targeting, you are setting up a “Promoted Tweets campaign”. So, you are not setting up ads. Instead, you are choosing a specific tweet to promote.
6. Location Targeting: Tweets can be targeted in various ways. One of them is location. You can target your tweets to a specific geographical region.
7. Target by Gender: You can target people according to gender by providing a radio button as Any Gender, Only Male and Only Female. With this you can record the response rate with the help of Gender.
8. Device Targeting: Keyword targeting campaigns also enable you to target by device like desktop and laptops, iOS, Android, Windows phones and “other mobile devices”. With this you can distinguish between mobile users and Desktop users.
9. Bid and Budget: Lastly setup the bid and budget for your campaign.
KEY FEATURES/ USP’S
REAL TIME STATISTICS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
100% CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Which kind of website, Dynamic or Static?
Small businesses usually prefer a static website because they are easier to make and costs cheap. These websites use only HTML and CSS and can manage about 20 pages maximally. Dynamic website is preferred by large businesses since it can incorporate company logos, added menus and other stuff very well. These websites uses scripting along with HTML and CSS.
What is a Ecommerce website?
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. These business transactions occur either as business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business. The terms e-commerce and e-business are often used interchangeably. The term e-tail is also sometimes used in reference to transactional processes for online shopping
What is a responsive website?
A website that can be accessed smoothly from any device right from a large screen desktop to a small screen smartphone is referred to as a responsive website.
What services can be beneficial for your website?
In order to make you look attractive on internet and drive traffic to your website, you will need the following gamut of services:
1. Website Design Services
2. Website Revamping Services
3. Website Content Development Services
If you want to get the real benefits of going online, you can also choose for
1. Digital Marketing Services
2. SEO services
3. SMO services
4. Paid Campaigns
Is SEO and Digital Marketing same?
No! SEO, i.e., Search Engine Optimization is a strategy that helps in effective digital marketing. SEO can be said as a base of digital marketing.
Do we provide documentation for the project?
Yes! After having studied your entire project, if required by the client, we provide documentation for the project in various formats that include MS Word, PDF, etc.
How is digital marketing different from traditional marketing?
The traditional marketing methods have limits in terms of accessibility, outreach, cost, data analysis, etc. Digital marketing, on the other hand, extends your outreach and takes you directly to the global platform in less time. The ease of marketing, the time-cost efficiency, real-time data analysis, etc. makes digital marketing the preferred choice over traditional marketing.
Do we share project milestones with the client?
Yes! We love to do that since this helps to build confidence in the client.
Do we have online payment options?
Yes! Being a part of the digital world, we provide that option to you and you can make payments through online mode.
Do you provide 24 X 7 support?
Yes! We love to serve you 365X24X7 for any technical or non-technical matters.
Do you have hidden costs?
No! Once we have explained a particular service that is being demanded by you, we place our price before you and then you have to pay for that only.
Do you provide Maintenance Services/ AMC?
Yes! We do provide Maintenance Services. For the first year, there will be no charge and after one year, we can provide it on demand.