1. User Content
By visiting our website or using our products or services, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. You expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement. Personal Information may be processed by Web1 and trusted vendors or other third parties in the country where it was collected as well as other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement please contact us as follows:
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Personal Information we gather helps us learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better customize the products and services we offer, and to contact you from time to time with information about our or a third party´s products and services.
3. Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. The Personal Information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following: name, mailing address, Web address, telephone number, e-mail address, and information contained in any e-mail or other communication you send to us or information you give to us in any other way.
4. Personal Information Collected via Technology
5. Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like telephone or telefax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected about you in order to improve the solutions and services we provide.
6. Collection of Company or Organization Information
We may also ask you for or collect information about your company or organization. Any information about your company or organization that is publicly accessible (such as information found on your website or through search engines or business information database services) shall not be considered Personal Information and our use of that information shall not be restricted in any way.
7. Website and Marketing Campaign Information
If you use our products or services to create or market a website or edit the content of a website for yourself or for a company or organization, the information on the website or on the marketing campaign shall not be considered Personal Information and our use of that information shall not be restricted in any way. For example, in order to drive traffic to your website and to make your website easier to find, we may need to disclose keywords about your business, your business name, general and specific description about your business, information about your location, and information about your products and services to third-party services and to the general public. Additionally, unless otherwise restricted in a fully executed Business Agreement between you and us, we reserve the right to publish the website, marketing campaign and/or a description of the products and services we are providing you in our online portfolio and news releases.
8. Use of Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to fulfill services and products you order, respond to requests that you make, process transactions, facilitate your request for a quote or to aid us in serving you better. We will not share your Personal Information with other businesses unless (i) we feel they can better fulfill your consultation or service request, or (ii) necessary for us to perform or fulfill the products and services you order from us, or (iii) unless the business is providing products or services to us. We may use your Personal Information to provide you with electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails as well as information and offers about our products and services, however, you may “opt-out” at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail or replying with “unsubscribe” if no unsubscribe instructions are available.
9. Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties, but we may pass your information along to a third party if we feel they can better fulfill your consultation or service request.
- In order to build the solutions for you, we may engage third parties to assist us, and, in connection with such assistance, we may provide them with Personal Information that you have provided and that is necessary for them to assist us.
- We also use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us.
- If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of us or users of our websites or our customers’ websites.
10. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Should you decide to stop receiving e-mail communications or newsletters from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail or replying with “unsubscribe” if no unsubscribe instructions are available. If at any time you wish to subscribe to any communications from us, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite your indicated email preferences, we may send you e-mail regarding updates to legal notices applicable to the account you created with us. From time to time, we may contact you by telephone to offer you products or services which we believe may be valuable to you. Should you prefer not to receive such calls, please advise the representative who contacts you.
11. Regarding Minors
Our websites are not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
12. Links to Other Sites
Our provision of a link to any other website or location, includes websites we have created for third parties, websites we host for third parties, websites linked to in our portfolio, content or blog, and/or websites created using our website builder tool, is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of our Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites.
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. Even so, technical mistakes are possible. No company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
14. Privacy Statement Updates
This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we shall notify you by posting an updated Privacy Statement on this Web page. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website, products or services. Continued use of our website, products or services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
15. Choice of Law
If you choose to visit our website or use our products or services, any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement as governed by the laws of the Sri Lanka.