1. LinkedIn Account
2. Basic Understanding of your clients
3. Ad copy
4. Video (optional)
Here are some of the steps for
1. Create your Ad: Create an Ad for your campaign. Provide a campaign name and select a language for your Ad. It is also essential to give Ad destination which can be of LinkedIn page or external page. If you are driving masses to your website, it’s highly recommend that you tag your URLs so that you can measure the engagement and quality of traffic in your analytics platform.
2. Targeting: After creating an Ad, next is to target the clients for your Ad. You can target clients based on the age group, gender, location, etc.
3. Budget: LinkedIn offers two basic pricing models: CPC (cost-per-click) and CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions). LinkedIn also offers a suggested bid range to reach the top position.
4. Submit your Ad: Final step is Submit your Ad by simply launching an Ad.
With web1.lk, connect with the world’s largest clients of active, influential professionals. Launch your campaign in minutes. All you need is a LinkedIn account. We provide the best Linkedin adwords service in Sri Lanka.
KEY FEATURES/ USP’S
REAL TIME STATISTICS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
100% CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Which kind of website, Dynamic or Static?
Small businesses usually prefer a static website because they are easier to make and costs cheap. These websites use only HTML and CSS and can manage about 20 pages maximally. Dynamic website is preferred by large businesses since it can incorporate company logos, added menus and other stuff very well. These websites uses scripting along with HTML and CSS.
What is a Ecommerce website?
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. These business transactions occur either as business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business. The terms e-commerce and e-business are often used interchangeably. The term e-tail is also sometimes used in reference to transactional processes for online shopping
What is a responsive website?
A website that can be accessed smoothly from any device right from a large screen desktop to a small screen smartphone is referred to as a responsive website.
What services can be beneficial for your website?
In order to make you look attractive on internet and drive traffic to your website, you will need the following gamut of services:
1. Website Design Services
2. Website Revamping Services
3. Website Content Development Services
If you want to get the real benefits of going online, you can also choose for
1. Digital Marketing Services
2. SEO services
3. SMO services
4. Paid Campaigns
Is SEO and Digital Marketing same?
No! SEO, i.e., Search Engine Optimization is a strategy that helps in effective digital marketing. SEO can be said as a base of digital marketing.
Do we provide documentation for the project?
Yes! After having studied your entire project, if required by the client, we provide documentation for the project in various formats that include MS Word, PDF, etc.
How is digital marketing different from traditional marketing?
The traditional marketing methods have limits in terms of accessibility, outreach, cost, data analysis, etc. Digital marketing, on the other hand, extends your outreach and takes you directly to the global platform in less time. The ease of marketing, the time-cost efficiency, real-time data analysis, etc. makes digital marketing the preferred choice over traditional marketing.
Do we share project milestones with the client?
Yes! We love to do that since this helps to build confidence in the client.
Do we have online payment options?
Yes! Being a part of the digital world, we provide that option to you and you can make payments through online mode.
Do you provide 24 X 7 support?
Yes! We love to serve you 365X24X7 for any technical or non-technical matters.
Do you have hidden costs?
No! Once we have explained a particular service that is being demanded by you, we place our price before you and then you have to pay for that only.
Do you provide Maintenance Services/ AMC?
Yes! We do provide Maintenance Services. For the first year, there will be no charge and after one year, we can provide it on demand.